Our client has a requirement for an Insurance Broker who is efficient, organised and passionate about the customer to join a leading practice based in Limerick City.
- Manage and develop existing portfolio of commercial and corporate accounts
- Analyse new client portfolios, provide insurance product advice and develop risk strategies tailored to the clients insurance exposures
- Regular review of clients business contracts and advise on insurance implications broadening existing cover where necessary
- Review and audit existing clients insurance programmes in line with changes to their business
- Identify cover enhancements, recommend further risk management strategies and develop opportunities
- Negotiate renewal terms and rates with multiple insurers, review and implemnent changes where required ensuring they offer the most comprehensive terms
- Prepare and deliver renewal presentations to clients, securing instructions to bind to the forthcoming insurance period
- Actively develop additional business opportunities from existing portfolio and other sources
- Monitor and actively manage all claims related matters for client portfolio and negotiate equitable settlements on their behalf.
- CIP qualified
- Background in full time commercial account handling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please contact me on email@example.com or alternatively call 061 512276 to discuss this opportunity.