Commercial Financial Controller
Collins McNicholas Limerick on behalf of our client is presently sourcing for a Commercial Financial Controller.
Our client is a leading firm within its field, with offices nationally and in the UK have a client base that extends beyond Ireland to the UK and Northern Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business and as Commercial Financial Controller you will report directly to the Managing Director and be a key support in the planning and future decisions within the business with the current senior leadership team.
If you wish to discuss in confidence, please contact David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270.
Responsibilities – not limited to
- Attendance at weekly Management Meetings and monthly Board meetings to include the presentation of detailed financial performance against budgets and other key metrics.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and comparison of Actual v Budget performance on a monthly basis.
- Implementation of financial measures and plans to maximise sustained growth for the business.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Cash Flow Management, ensuring adherence to banking facilities.
- Credit Control.
- Overall responsibility for Cost Control/Purchasing Procedures/Approval of Invoices/Cost-Effective Purchasing.
- Preparation and ongoing maintenance of the Job Pricing system.
- Responsibility for the supervision of Time Recording System and analysis of results of same.
- Processing of all financial information to allow the production of accurate timely financial information for Directors.
- Monthly processing and approval of Staff Payroll. Communication with Revenue Commissioners and compliance with tax legislation.
- Preparation of full audit file each month in support of the Management Accounts.
- Management of all IT systems to include Time Management System.
- Monitoring and analysis of Work in Progress to ensure all work done are invoiced on a timely basis.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Experience within a commercial finance role in an SME or Mid-Sized organisation
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work within a senior management team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills