- Reference: D46932
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Exciting opportunity to join leading multi-national corporation in the construction and materials industry.
- Excellent location: Dublin 12.
- Our client requires adherence to certain principles of Conduct and Action as a fundamental requirement of belonging to the organisation.
- They are looking for someone who can liaise with customers as well as the internal finance department with the utmost professionalism and respect.
- Development and production of key reporting requirements of the Commercial Departments.
- Monitoring KPI, commercial performance vs targets.
- Commercial Reporting (reporting to HQ on sales and price performance) in accordance with strict reporting deadlines laid out by client.
- Prepare annual sales budgets and rolling forecast.
- Ensure legislative compliance at all times.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have strong commitment and a sense of ownership with an ability to make swift decisions.
- Look at current processes and challenge the status quo.
- Build new ideas, be future oriented.
- Be energetic and passionate in what you do.
- Flexible and agile to meet challenging demands.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Newly Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant.
- 3rd Level Education with relevant Honours Degree.
- Excel, SAP or equivalent skills.
- Background in accountancy with strong focus on commercial finance.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Time management and communication skills.
- Ability to build close working relationships with the commercial teams and customers.
Interested? Reach out now!
- For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more