Logistics Coordinator / Collections Supervisor required with experience in transport and logistics. Responsible for the daily organisation of customer collections and deliveries. Liaising with drivers, clients etc. Galway based.
Working in a cross functional capacity as part of a Transport & Administration Teams the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily organisation of Customer Collections in the West of Ireland for onward delivery through different modes of delivery.
- Customer Focused
- Good Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Ability to think on one’s feet & utilise all available resources to meet customer requests.
- Have a good geographical knowledge of the West of Ireland
- Excellent Computer Skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.