Collections Analyst / Credit Controller required with 5 years of collections experience with Letter of
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer’s financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to distributors of account activity and balancing payments due
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI’s.
- Work in close cooperation with Customer Service, Sales and the Accounts receivable team.
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of collection & Letter of Credit experience – knowledge of the EMEA region.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in English (other languages an advantage).
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options — letter of credit, bank guarantees
- Change management and process improvement experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.