Great opportunity to join a growing telesales agent team in Cork, with uncapped commission. If you are a customer-focused person and have the drive to hit targets for competitive commission rewards then this could be for you.
- Deal with customers in relation to billing queries
- Documentation and resolution of telephone inquiries in an efficient manner.
- Project a professional and customer-focused impression of the company.
- Deal with customers in an empathetic and professional manner in difficult or awkward situations.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Communicate and escalate to immediate Supervisor when necessary all issues related to accounting queries in a timely manner.
- Achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Meet the agreed standard levels of quality.
- Daily activity success against key performance indicators
- Handle objections effectively and professionally.
- Ideally previous experience of working in a call centre or retail environment
- Collections experience would be an advantage
- Strong work ethic and confident phone manner essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of working to and performing against set targets.
- Ability to deal positively and professionally with difficult situations that may arise.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Good PC skills ~ MS office/data entry experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy.