Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their accounts team as their new German Speaking Collections Accounts Assistant. Our client is a world premier organisation for vacation ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. This role is an exciting customer service-based role and would ideally suit someone who has some customer service background and who is looking to break into the hospitality industry. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis. This role is currently being worked remotely however in February 2022 they will begin to return to the office using a hybrid way of working. This modal will be 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
Key Responsibilities (full spec available upon request)
- Communicate with owners by phone, email, fax, and post when accounts become past due.
- Discuss possible resolutions with owners to bring their accounts back into good standing and advise owners of the consequences of non-payment.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regarding servicing and collections. Ensure follow-up on all account issues and ensure that records are kept accurate and up-to-date in the relevant systems.
- Ensure that overdue letters for loans and maintenance fees are sent to owners and assist in the preparation, printing, coordination, and mailing of these and other correspondence relating to the collection and revocation process.
- Liaise with bank and credit card companies to obtain credit card authorization codes to manually overwrite charges when required.
- Proficiency in the English AND German Languages
- Ability to follow instructions and work on own initiative to resolve customer issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a customer service based role
- MS Office Experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.