Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a multicultural and diverse work environment. Do you have experience working in a customer facing role with great communication skills? Do you love processes and compliance and have worked with tools such as SAP? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what it is you are looking for in your next career move. My contact details are at the end of this job specification.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for the assigned country. This requires monitoring a daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company’s TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post-publication.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers.
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Czech/Slovak language.
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running the business.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture.
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner.
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area as well as the remediation for any deficiencies and the sharing of all learnings across the team.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture.
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to influence/drive improvements for processes.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation/Meeting Planning company team members.
- Experience in SalesForce, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio.
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org