Our client is an award-winning provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage, and general manufacturing sectors. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our client's team as a CMMS Administrator. This role would be best suited to a recent graduate of the past 2 years that might have some industry experience within Engineering. The role entails managing the day-to-day running of the site CMMS, company assets, and administrative support for the Maintenance department.
Our client wants ambitious candidates that want to develop careers within this industry. Our client is committed to providing, training, upskilling, and further educational opportunities in order to encourage career development.
- Supports the management and planning and review of maintenance activities on site including predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance.
- Proposes and develops improvements for Assets and supports the future implementation of new modules.
- Asset Management – Setup of new assets, routines, job specifications, and instrument calibration test points.
- Serve as the access control official for the CMMS system.
- Set up and assist in designing CMMS reports.
- Provides guidance and training to Engineering Technicians
- Support and participate in audits to include internal, external, or regulatory bodies.
- Compiles and reports technical performance metrics including monthly and quarterly department reports.
- Maintains / Updates work instructions and selected standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the CMMS and associated work processes.
- Serve as CMMS liaison for problem solving and escalation.
- Analysis and interrogation of data to drive process improvement, optimisation etc
- Associates, bachelor’s degree, or trade certification in a related Engineering field.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, and analyse data.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Good organization abilities with a systematic approach to prioritisation.
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective.
- Proficient in Pemac Assets, and/or similar CMMS, Microsoft Excel, and reporting tools.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.