- Reference: LK46581
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Beauty,Hair Care,Leisure & Sport
Event & Operations Manager (Part Time)
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to work their own hours autonomously in order to manage and market the business.
- Market and utilise the facility for maximum commercial benefit.
- Managing the day to day runnings of the facility.
- This involves being the point of contact for all facilities management.
- You will be required to work with the executive board and submit a report of a weekly profit and loss.
- Management of the bar, catering facility, and events.
- Must keep record of all service personnel who are responsible for the maintenance of the facility including IT, pitches and electricity.
- Reporting to an executive committee maintaining weekly profit and loss records.
- Experience in a management role in a hospitality and leisure environment.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and IT skills.
- Must be efficient, organised and honest.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more