Achievement of sales and growth objectives in the area of medical devices that include defibrillators and ventilators for resuscitation, emergency, and high dependency care, ventilation, sleep, and clinical simulation and training products. This position will drive business within Leinster and the ideal candidate should live on the territory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of sales opportunities in the following areas: Hospitals, Primary Care, Education within medical and nursing schools, Emergency Services and Business to Business.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships including Consultants, GP Principles, NCHDs, Resuscitation Officers, Nursing & Medical staff up to Medical Directors & DoNs and Biomedical Engineers.
- Business planning and implementation throughout the area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Liaise with internal sales co-ordinators on a day to day basis
- Systematic collection, presentation, and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within the area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- The successful candidate must reside within or near the territory.
- 3+ year experience in a medical device sales role within the Irish healthcare market.
- Nursing qualification with experience of acute care specifically patients requiring ventilatory support although not a pre-requisite would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of Irish Healthcare sector.
- Full driver’s license.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.