Clinical Sales Representative required by leading Medical Device Company to provide clinical support to assigned accounts at a territory or regional level. Work is driven by CSR’s account planning of their accounts (T1 & T2), Customer needs, and by selling the next case through the company's sales process.
- Supported by AM, contributes to the development of the annual strategic plan by providing RSM, NSM, and Marketing with detailed business intelligence for accounts in scope (e.g. market size and potential, market/products trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, updated clinical and economic stakeholders).
- They would normally divide their time between 80/90% Clinical & 20/10% Sales
- Supports RSMs in understanding accounts’ unmet needs and expectations to facilitate account strategy and plan development.
- Support of medical personnel and field staff during procedures after careful training
- Competent contact person and consultant for the medical management and medical staff
- Identifies, manages, and reports to the RSM the sales opportunity deriving from clinical support; consequently, supports AM and RSM in clinical selling based on clinical support information provided.
- Provides education support.
- Maintains market share at company accounts by delivering excellent product in-servicing, evaluations, and continuous procedural education.
- Attends and actively participates in customer, company, and industry-sponsored events and meetings.
- Based on clinical support, supports the sales team in gathering information about next tenders and negotiation opportunities.
- Develops and implements a proactive plan that involves service support, with the Regional Sales Manager and team members, to increase the quality of service to customers.
- Performs procedural training, provides clinical support and therapy development, and consequently manages the clinical evaluation, with AM support, to deliver excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations and ultimately secure company market share.
- Records customer information and activities in Company’s CRM system as an alignment tool with other roles
- Performs periodic updates with respective SalesForce and Commercial Contracting organization.
What are we looking for in you:
- Experience/background of working in a sales or clinical environment preferred Endoscopy
- Have a driven, motivated, ambitious and customer-focused mentality
- Medical Device / MedTech experience is ideal, Endoscopy preferred
- Good communication skills - internal and external relationship builder
- Be willing to learn and teach others
- Be flexible in traveling - visits to customer sites across Ireland
- The territory covers: This is a National role but your main locations are Dublin and Cork.
- Preferred candidates will be based in and around Dublin.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.