- Reference: GY45841AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Development of training materials through presentations, videos, or other media.
- Delivery of technical/clinical training to physicians.
- Gather feedback and clinical information from the field and input to R&D.
- Develop and leverage physician relationships.
- Plan, prepare and execute/support clot related research activities.
- Co-author publications and generate data to support publications.
Behaviours & Skills required include excellent presentation and verbal communication skills are essential. Technically competent and confident, and able to engage peer to peer with both R&D engineers and physicians. Must be available to travel, as extensive time in the field is a key part of this role.
Qualifications & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Engineering or relevant Science discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in a medical device industry or similar environment is desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org