Video for this job
Job Summary: Insert here overview of job
The Clinical Support Specialist (CSS) is integral to the daily management of any successful cluster. The role is responsible for liaising with the Account Managers and Business Development Managers to ensure hospitals have the instruments and implants needed for operations at all times. Additionally, the CSS will deliver bespoke training to ensure Clinical staff are competent to operate safely and efficiently with our client’s products attending the surgery as necessary to provide real-time support to cases.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: List here key tasks and responsibilities
Service & Support
- Ensure that consignment stock rotation is executed efficiently and stock is at agreed levels
- Ensure that instrument sets are always current and in good condition
- Ensure that the surgeon always has the correct implants available prior to surgery
- Liaise with Theatre Care to ensure all booking of loaners kits are ordered with the correct details to ensure patient safety
- Check-in loaner instrument sets ensuring sets are complete and paperwork is accurate
- To be an onsite resource within customer premises, enabling Account Managers to concentrate on developing new business opportunities either elsewhere or laterally inside the account.
- Undertake the build of instrument kits as required
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of internal processes and compliance and adhering to same
Education & Training
- Provide continuity of instrumentation and operating technique training to the entire clinical team.
- Provide clear, concise and succinct communications with all stakeholders
- Promote and facilitate relationships between the customer and internal teams
- Ensure that the whole experience of utilizing implants to the complete surgical team is free-flowing and without difficulties or problems
- Promote and champion the organisation with a positive and professional approach
List of competencies required for role
- Customer Relationship Management: Identifies, establishes, maintains and leverages effective and
productive client relationships securing and sustaining strategic business results
- Winning through results: Consistently achieves or exceeds sales targets whilst ensuring the integrity of the market and utilising Company processes
- Knowledge Transfer: Seeks and develops an up to date understanding of the business, its products and market in order to apply this effectively within our operating environment
- Communications & Collaboration: Communicates and interacts effectively successfully networking within and across teams and organization to persuade and influence others
- Innovate & Improve: Is open to new ideas and experiences, actively seeking innovative approaches in working relationships and business solutions
- Experience within the Orthopaedic industry (Essential).
- Evidence of relationship building with all stakeholders (Essential)
- Previous experience of working within a medical device environment (Desirable)
- Competent use of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint (Essential)
- Full and clean driving license (Essential)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.