Client Services Specialist
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for a Client Services Specialist with a striving company in the Mid West! The role is to work on large franchise clients so need custody experience.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Client.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the service provided to the Client.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Client’s daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements is in line with client standing instructions.
- Ownership, management, and resolution of all Client queries.
- Global Custody operational knowledge is essential.
- Proven Client Service expertise.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines.
For more information or even a confidential discussion on the role, please contact Jason O’Flaherty