- Reference: 46086
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
My client a Government funded organisation is seeking a Customer Service Operator to join their Dublin City Centre Team on a 25 hour week contract providing support between 10am and 3pm.
Responsible for providing end user help desk support for ICT systems and applications used by beneficiaries. The role will also include responsibility for uploading and maintaining data on the companies business systems.
- Provide Technical assistance to beneficiaries to assist them in gaining access and using online systems.
- Maintenance of user accounts
- Keep beneficiaries informed by explaining procedures, answering queries and providing information
- Work in collaboration with programmatic staff toward providing additional non-technical support to beneficiaries
- Use Service desk system to prioritise workloads
- Provide Data entry and data maintenance services
- Help define standards and drive quality control on datasets
- Maintain data related documentation
- Experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Understanding of Online systems
- Knowledge of customer services principles and practices in including Incident management, troubleshooting root cause analysis, trend analysis and the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of data maintenance standards and practices
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!