Client Relationship Manager
Our Galway City based Client has an excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to high net worth individuals to join their team.
Success in this role will require a third level qualification or experience working in the financial services industry. You have a strong client focus with good attention to detail and problem-solving skills. An ability to work on your own initiative is key. You are known to have excellent communication, administration and organisational skills. An interest in financial markets combined with a willingness to complete industry exams (QFA) will ensure you can become qualified to do the job.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a client-focused environment e.g. engaging with clients either face to face or over the phone
- Proven track record of delivering on service
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to interpret and communicate written and verbal information confidently and clearly
- PC literate with excellent administrative skills
- An interest in financial markets, the financial services industry and a desire to build on this knowledge
- Financial services or Life and Pensions experience
- QFA/APA qualification or a willingness to work towards same