A healthcare services company is keen to hire a Clerical Officer Grade III to join their team in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. This role is a 6-month contract, Monday to Friday.
As a Clerical Officer Grade III, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with the public and responding to phone, email, and face-to-face queries.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, reception desk duties, and making phone calls.
- Updating and maintaining accurate up-to-date records, both computerised and paper copies.
- Maintaining and updating the company’s database.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent typing skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Clerical Officer Grade III role please contact Sarah Flynn.