Based in Mullingar in a 6-month contract, this position will work within a government body providing reception and administration support.
- Provide administrative support to the centre
- Provide a professional and friendly approach in dealings with all staff and management
- Perform front office/day to day reception duties – i.e dealing with information requests and queries via telephone, email or face to face, arranging appointments, ordering stationery, stock, process receipt of goods and invoices, follow up on outstanding invoices, process incoming and outgoing post, organise upkeep and repair of centre equipment in consultation with staff and management etc.
- Other general administrative duties e.g. data input, filing, archiving, photocopying, printing, centre/building upkeep
- Answer main telephone lines, direct enquiries, take and distribute messages, process emails
- Implement and maintain agreed administrative procedures
- Assist with all preparation for events and attend and participate in events when required. Preparation for planning meetings, marketing, promotion, organisation of external catering, processing of invoices etc.
- Monitor and assist with budgets as required
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and comply with Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience in a similar role
- Pleasant, professional manner
- Good in dealing with members of the public
- Attention to detail
- Good with figures
- Ability to make informed and confident decisions
- Good communication skills
- Experience of word and excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
For confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Eoghan Dalton