Our client, a public body with responsibility for Further Education and Training in Longford and Westmeath is seeking a full-time administrator/clerical officer on a 6-month contract.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Provide administrative support to the Provision Leaders and other relevant staff within the FET centre
- Provide a professional and friendly approach in dealings with all learners, staff and management
- Perform front office/day to day reception duties
- Other general administrative duties e.g. data input, filing, archiving, photocopying, printing, centre/building upkeep
- Answer main telephone lines, direct enquiries, take and distribute messages, process emails
- Implement and maintain agreed administrative procedures
- Upkeep of the online leave system – enter leave in a timely manner, provide reports as required
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and comply with Health and Safety Regulations
- Manage the online room booking system
- Assist with all preparation for events (e.g. Awards Nights, Information days etc.) and attend and participate in events when required.
- Preparation for planning meetings, marketing, promotion, organisation of external catering, processing of invoices etc.
Required knowledge and experience:
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A clear and confident communicator.
- Pleasant, professional manner.
- Excellent computer and IT skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this receptionist role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667