Based with a public sector body in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, this is a temporary contract where the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office - 3 Month FTC initially.
- Review your own personal incoming email throughout the day.
- Respond to all incoming queries, telephone, email, fax and letter in a timely manner.
- Working in support of all the team and all the team members.
- Administration support to the Manager.
- Responsible for inputting invoices and submissions to the Finance Department and to Legal Services
- Maintaining all absences, i.e. annual and sick leave manually and on SAP
- Dealing with all communications and queries with dignity and respect at all times, this includes members of the general public, staff in other areas and your own colleagues.
- Responsible for the processing of the charging order working documents ensuring that all are complete and filed when complete.
- A minimum of 1+ years experience within administration/accounts
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good with figures
- Ability to make informed and confident decisions
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Clerical officer role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667