Our client, a global organisation based 10 minutes on the Northside of Cork City are going through a major expansion at the moment and are looking to hire Cleanroom Operators in volume. These are 11-month contracts initially with scope for permanency and progression throughout the business. 3 shift patterns available (outlined below).
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and are looking to work in a regulated environment this could be a great opportunity to do so. Assessments taking place on a weekly basis with weekly intakes so please get in touch straight away if you are interested in finding out more about these rare opportunities.
You will work as part of a team to assemble, rework, and repair product or component of a product, applying knowledge of working characteristics of plastic and bonding techniques, using precision instruments, hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment. You will get an opportunity to perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all/most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
Shifts Times & Rates:
- Days (Monday - Thurday): 6.00am > 4.15pm €15.00 p/h
- Evenings (Monday - Thursday): 4.30pm > 2.45pm €17.40 p/h
- Weekends (Friday - Sunday): 6.00am > 6.00pm (with possible rotation) €18.75 p/h (possible shift premium with rotation = €19.95 p/h)
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and time management skills
- Ability to understand SOPs/work instructions in English
- Enthusiastic, team player and effective communicator
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.