This organisation is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 55,000 products to customers nationwide.
They are looking for an individual who can effectively monitor and enforce clean room gowning procedures. Understand and implement procedures and expectations, communicating clearly with clean room personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and enforce clean room gowning procedures
- Monitor cleanroom protocols
- Coach users on correct gowning protocol and gown room etiquette
- Maintain appropriate standards of gown room
- Manage stock levels of garments and consumables, manage reports on same
- Manage hanger locations and hanger queries, manage reports on same
- Comply with safety rules, policies and procedures
- Understand critical nature of all clean spaces
- Keep regular notes and logs of any violations
- Report non-compliance of gown room protocol
Skills & Requirements
- Communication skills to develop professional working relationships with cleanroom personnel, management & customers
- Good attention to detail and high concentration level
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with willingness to take full ownership of the role
- Ability to work on own initiative and the flexibility to meet a variety of challenges
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi on 090 64 50667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!