We are looking to hire a number of experienced Manufacturing Operators for our client based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
You will be offered on an initial 6-month contract (with an opportunity for this to be extended long term thereafter)
We are looking for Manufacturing Operators who have a minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience, ideally from the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food Industry who are looking for a long term career opportunity in this area.
Must be flexible to work shift patterns.
- Hand assemble manufactured components
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Quality inspect work performed
- Follow defined work procedures
- Provide suggestions for continuous line/process improvements
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team-oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in previous Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Food related industry. No degree qualification necessary.
- Experience ideally working in a cleanroom environment following GMP, Health and Safety standards in a regulated industry.