The role of a Claims Handler involves processing medical claims for clients worldwide, from Australia to Germany and Argentina to Italy, all countries are catered for. We ensure a high level of client service while processing claims within an industry leading 48 hours timeframe. The Claims Department is a very fast paced and challenging environment, with many different languages used and a mixture of cultures.
- Process claims within the agreed company SLA, Clear to Zero, and adjudicate each claim in accordance with policy benefits to achieve company loss ratio targets
- Ensure accurate and efficient adjudication/investigation of each claim, ensuring timely follow-up of claims, to deliver a superior client experience and accurate reporting
- Consistently contribute to departmental success by meeting agreed personal and team targets for both productivity and quality
- Foster healthy inter-departmental relationships by responding to internal customer queries in a professional, solution-focused manner to ensure an efficient response is provided
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Administrative experience
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full-time year round
- Fluency in English and German/French/Japanese.
What we offer…
- A competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities and training
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance for employee, his/her spouse and children under 18, and discounts on car and house insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Incremental salary increases related to the length of service
- Free onsite parking
- Sports & Club society
- Transport Subsidy
- Support for professional studies including APA examinations
- Relocation Assistance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.