- Supervise assigned company personnel
- Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy
- Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Manage design phase of a D&B project and contribute to the design development
- Support the preparation of bids and support the delivery of company services on other contracts, when required.
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite.
- Preparation or subcontract packages
- Management of subcontract packages
- Previous management of pipeline installations
- Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical or Process Engineering or other relevant qualification
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
- Experience must include Civils and/or Water & Waste Water Treatment
- 3 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
- Previous experience in design and build of water or wastewater projects
- Possess a positive and pro-active approach to working in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Successful delivery of previous projects.
- Client facing experience
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
- Full clean driving licence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org