An exciting and progressive opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Civil Engineer to join an indigenous wastewater solutions company.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on projects including:
- Attending design team meetings
- Contractor meetings
- Site visits
- Site inspections
The candidate will also have the opportunity to become involved and lead business development activities by identifying “leads” and sales opportunities in the market.
- Minimum of 2-3 years post graduate experience in a civil engineering role
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience with Topographic surveys
- Extensive project experience
- Full-clean driver’s license
- A strong Technical sales acumen
- Strong Tendering experience
- Good communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of EPA guidelines, percolation tests, & design percolation areas, wastewater, rainwater harvesting systems and Pump chambers.
- Certified Site Assessor
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes. email@example.com