Permanent / Contract
An expanding professional service practice are urgently looking are looking for a Citrix specialist to work on several high profile projects across Cork. This role can be either contract or permanent.
- Deliver the XenApp/XenDesktop designed infrastructure
- Configure NetScaler appliances for remote access (including 2FTA) and StoreFront load balancing
- Provide technical assistance to install and test application
- Configure Citrix WEM/AppLayering
- Provide project delivery documentation
- Be able to articulate the proposed design and ensure delivery compliance
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivering Citrix Infrastructures (consultant)
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Delivery and Support Experience.
- Good Citrix NetScaler knowledge
- Knowledge of common hypervisors: Hyper-V, VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services.
- Valid Citrix Certified Accreditation (CCP-V minimum level)
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. FSlogix, VMware Horizon, etc.
- Scripting and Azure knowledge is a plus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!