- Reference: SJ41252
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading company based in Sligo requires a Chemistry Lab Analyst for a 12 month contract. The successful person needs to be open to working a rotating shift pattern.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in process sampling and testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in training of new analyst.
- Supports the transfer of new products.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to ensure
accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
- Requires proven problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to new requirements.
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by
site/department and division leaders
- Requires total commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and a strong work ethic at all times
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required for the execution
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Supports the principles of Perfect Performance.
- Expected to handle all day-to-day incoming, in-process and final product testing and analysis. If problems occur, can consult their leader.
- Shows a high level of tenacity to ensure closure of issues and projects.
- Demonstrates an ethos of Right First Time at all times.
- Adheres to and follows all procedures policies and guidelines ensuring compliance with cGMP and IMB/FDA regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
2- 6 years experience required.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie