My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience in a GMP environment along with experience in HPLC.
- Develop, evaluate & verify analytical methods across range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) as required to support a new product launch.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) to support chemical process development, pilot plant demonstrations and full-scale qualification batches as part of the team.
- Provide analytical support in technical transfer and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
1. Minimum of 2 years’ GMP experience is required
2. A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com