Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer – Chemical with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a 2-year contract position with a view towards permanency
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Working to high plant standards in the areas of safety and quality
- Maintain process control on a day to day basis.
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects or process improvements aimed at improving plant performance
- Lead performance improvement for process control and process efficiencies.
- Screen and prioritise problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, costs, energy and process, as required.
- Provide technical backup to the operations and staff teams in resolving complex process/plant problems.
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- 3+ Years’ experience
- Natural problem solver with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proven ability to work safely
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment and work on own initiative
- Self- starter, motivated.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270