Great opportunity for a Chemical Development Scientist to join a multinational Biopharma company based in Merseyside, UK. The role will provide expertise within the Chemical Development service area spanning raw materials, intermediates and API’s. The ideal candidate will have pharma industry experience within Method Validation, Wet Chemistry and / or Titration experience.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques
- Analytical activities to build product fate and tolerance understanding and impurity control.
- Support process chemistry with analytical support
- Analytical support for onsite organic chemist during the API and Impurity synthesis.
- Evaluate new technologies to support method development activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Ideally a Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or another relevant field, and a good organic chemistry background.
- Minimum 1 years industrial experience
- Alternatively – MChem with industrial work placement
- Wet Chemistry experience is desirable – increased interest in Titrations
- Method Validation experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Priti Mudgal.