Change Manager required for long term contract for a Mayo multinational. Part of a project management team in supply chain management.
- Maintain project documentation to track and report out on progress.
- Appropriate escalations and risk mitigations to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Meet action deadlines with accurate and complete responses.
- Successful Go-Live and post Go-Live with minimal impact to daily operations.
- Project manage site activities to ensure cohesion and timely completion of tasks.
- Evaluate and document the impact of process and organization changes resulting from OMI transition.
- Process map “before” and “after” process and business flows to support impact evaluation.
- Coordinate and validate process changes across functions to ensure consistency and single point of truth.
- Contribute to design and/or design review of “to be” processes.
- Analyse Master Data and provide mapping/summary.
- Support the team in Process Mapping and documentation
- Co-develop, schedule and provide basic user training
- 3rd level education with Supply Chain or Business degree or similar.
- Significant Project Management experience
- SAP Professional with cross-functional implementation experience OR Lean Practitioner with significant experience of documenting “as is” and “to be” processes and managing transition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Quality systems and requirements.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.