Change Management – Passport Consultant
Exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation for a newly created role on a 12 month contract.
This position will give the successful candidate exposure to global client community and is an excellent opportunity for a fund accounting professional to develop on their career.
The role will offer a diverse range of project management, business analysis, training and change management and implementation.
- Provide technical training for both fund accounting teams and clients.
- Project management of online reporting implementation and stakeholder management.
- Support client migration for passport reporting for the fund accounting team.
- Monitor and track the performance of technology implementation.
- Perform user acceptance training for new reports.
- Fund accounting operations experience with knowledge of Net Asset Value calculations.
- Experience with FIS SunGard is an essential requirement for this position.
- Client facing project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage deadlines and meet client expectations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent change or technology implementation experience.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Enterprise, Project Visio and Powerpoint.
For more information, or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle