Cell Culture Lab Supervisor
This role will involve the supervisor of the process sciences lab shift team.
You will conduct small scale lab studies and investigations in upstream unit operations or characterisation.
- Perform people management duties including time sheet submissions, scheduling of vacations, personnel development, training and performance evaluations etc.
- Supervise and conducts the execution of primarily cell culture lab studies performed by the shift team.
- Organizes shift duties and tasks based on study protocols and lab schedule.
- Reviews and edits lab notebooks.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Ensures that the highest safety and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Minimum of a BSc in Biochemistry Biotechnology, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a similar, highly regulated environment.
- Experience in supervisory role or people management experience in a similar environment.
- Strong primary knowledge of recombinant protein cell culture techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of both regulatory and quality requirements and how such impacts decisions.
- Able to build trust and respect as a supervisor of people, with a priority for the development of staff.
For more information or to apply for this position, please call Ben Forde on 061-512270