Service Technician (Field-Based)
An exciting opportunity has come in by our client who is looking to expand. Our client is the largest manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Europe. This role would involve travelling to customer sites in the Galway/Mayo area. This role would suit someone with Carpentry experience, someone who is proficient with IT systems, and someone who has great organisational and planning skills.
Potential to earn up to €60K per annum after training!
Key Responsibilities: Full job spec available upon request
- Replacing hinges, gears, handles, and glazing units.
- The service engineer in that area schedules his calls and groups them for individual areas.
- Making good any damage caused to the windows and doors.
- All service calls are logged by the customer to our main office and automatically sent to the service engineer designated to a particular area.
- Training with an existing service engineer.
- Qualified Carpenter.
- Previous experience with using IT equipment like a Tablet.
- Customer service skills.
- Full clean drivers license.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Jessica Ryan.