An exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Carpenter to join the industry leader in this field. Our client is the largest manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Europe and has a full order book of jobs in the Wexford area. This successful candidate will be sub-contracting for the company and must supply their own crew (min. 2). This role will be based out on the road dealing with domestic customers in Wexford. This role requires previous carpentry experience, proof of Employer Liability Insurance, your own transport and a Safe Pass. This role will be paid on a per-job basis with rates ranging from €126 to €609 depending on size of job, with guarenteed weekly payment as company pays on invoice received.
- Fit windows into existing client's homes - replacement fitting.
- The Window/Door Fitter will work with the Sales Rep in Wexford to fill client's orders.
- Making good any damage caused to the windows and doors.
- Training with an existing service engineer provided.
- Trade qualified Carpenter.
- Provide own transport.
- Proof of Employer Liability Insurance.
- Safe Pass.
- Full clean driver's license.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.