This is a excellent opportunity to avail of a part time position at an extremely reputable company.
This is a great opening for someone in full time employment looking to move to part time.
As a Care Manager you will be responsible for managing a client portfolio and managing a team.
- You will be responsible for a team of 40-50 people, delegating duties and monitoring staff.
- You will manage a large client portfolio (100+).
- You will be managing and implementing the company service and developing different plans for clients.
- You will be analytical and able to review procedures, rosters, records and care plans.
- You will aim to improve the existing service, and to promote and represent the organisation.
- You will be involved in recruitment, induction, staff performance reviews and monthly reports.
- You will control and monitor staff rosters and develop a staff plan.
- As part of this role, there will be an extensive amount of time on the road.
- Qualified Nurse
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Previous experience managing people.
- Geographical knowledge of Limerick and Tipperary.
- Honest, Reliable and Hardworking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport with clients and the community.
For more information or to apply for this job please call Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 or email email@example.com