Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with 4+ years experience to join a growing multinational organisation. As they continue to scale their operation there are great career progression opportunities along with a competitive benefits package.
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Fixed Asset related queries
- Review all Capitalisation Forms received to ensure they are in line with company policies and capitalised for the company closing calendar
- Deliver training and support to Project Managers to ensure good quality Capitalisation Form submissions for assigned affiliates
- Coordinate the physical inventory counts with the affiliate business partners
- Ensure correct asset modifications in SAP (e.g. sales, write off, Master data change)
- Prepare / Review account reconciliations in accordance with reconciliation methodology
- Review key Fixed Asset metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve. This includes following up on late or inactive projects for assigned affiliates.
- Support global/regional Fixed Assets projects
- Support the overall Fixed Assets team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP FA Module, Business Warehouse or Business Objects
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of capital processes in a multinational environment as well as US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters’ as required for certification)
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems in the Fixed Assets area & devise appropriate testing strategies to support
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, especially affiliate Project Managers outside of Finance as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com