To provide Maintenance support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved.
- Generate a monthly schedule of Calibrations for both site & external calibrations.
- Co-ordinate monthly calibration schedule of works with calibration Technicians to complete same to plan.
- Manage unplanned/unscheduled calibrations as they arise.
- Generate & approve Equipment Calibration Specifications (ECS) for new equipment in conjunction with Value Stream Engineers.
- Maintain a review of existing SOP’s and update as necessary.
- Create new SOP’s in Calibration as required.
- Review & approval of all on site and external Calibration works.
- Generate & manage all non-conforming events (NCEPs) in the Calibration function.
- SME in the role of equipment calibrations and provide guidance/recommendations on calibration capability/reliability.
- Provide training to calibration technicians as required.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of the business and service provision in calibrations. Effectively understands the needs of the business and makes priority decisions accordingly.
- SME for Calibrations in all internal & external quality audits & support in same in the role as audit facing SME for the site.
- Previous experience in the use of Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) or equivalent system an advantage.
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org