An exciting opportunity for an experienced Calibration Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based in Cork on a permanent contract. This successful candidate will act as a member of the Facility Equipment Engineering Team and will provide maintenance support to Operations, ensuring operational goals and objectives for the plant are achieved.
- Providing technical support on maintenance and equipment issues.
- Provide technical improvements under the team’s CIP program.
- Provide technical guidance for the Maintenance Technicians on the team.
- Involved in project planning, in support of projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with other team members.
- Influencing & Negotiation (Vendors and Internal Customers)
- Problem Solving & Decision Making (Technical support to Calibration Techs)
- Candidates will need min 1-3 years relevant previous experience in a Calibration Team role or equivalent
- Qualification requirements – Level 8 in Physics/Instrumentation/Controls or equivalent technical qualification.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.