Our client, a global leading engineering solutions company is seeking CAD Technician on a permanent basis. This position is based in Cork. In this role, you will manage projects in the renewable energy sector and prepare engineering, site layout, and planning drawings.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assessing the feasibility of sites for renewable energy project developments using CAD & GIS software.
- Provision of technical engineering assistance during wind energy/solar energy/battery storage project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Work on ad-hoc project programmes and deliver to the highest standards.
- Aid in the preparation of design drawings and as-built drawings of new infrastructure to EirGrid/ESBN specifications.
- Projects within wind energy/solar energy/battery storage project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Public relations including preparations for and attendance at public information meetings held in advance of project developments.
What the ideal CAD Technician looks like:
- Strong communication skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software and CAD. Appropriate training will be given for other requisite software.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours and travel as required.
- Full, clean driving licence.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.