CAD/Revit Modeller required for a busy drawing office in Cork. The CAD/Revit Modeller will have 5 years’ experience in CAD and 2/3 years of experience in Revit modelling.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assist the Design Manager in the production of design and working drawings for roofing and cladding contracts awarded to the company.
- Assemble material schedules and order forms for the Procurement Department, for roofing and cladding products including fixings, insulation, metal profiles etc.
- Liaise with clients Design Team, Contract Managers and Supervisors, in conjunction with the Design Manager and/or Senior Technician, regarding drawing issues, programmes, detailing, and on “on site” measurement for material or components.
- Assist the Design Manager in the examination of tender documents in order to isolate queries or other items requiring clarification by way of requests for information.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 5 years’ experience in CAD and 2/3 years of experience in Revit modelling.
- Background in Architectural or Steel or Glazing preferable
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).