- Draft floor layout designs for office and building extensions
- Interface with engineers to translate specifications and requests into drawings
- Document drawings changes made by engineering, manufacturing/maintenance
- Determine the drawings affected by each engineering project and administrates as-builts by vendors or self.
- Determines the accuracy of all drawings and initiates corrections when discrepancies are found.
- Support the Validation program affecting all facilities, processes, and equipment as required due to project involvement.
- Acts as a technical resource for plant and Division interactions.
- Integrate state of the art technology with existing equipment to improve the process.
- Must be diplomatic in the leadership and direction of other employees and in the interaction with other departments.
- Make accurate and concise decisions or recommendations with timing appropriate for the situation to supervisors and/or management regarding problems.
- Remain in control of drawings through a division drawing management system. Check out and return project and vendor held drawings.
- Troubleshoots and recommends solutions to problems with equipment, processes and/or instrumentation as requested
- Adaptability- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Teamwork- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external partners to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Initiative- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive; originating action to improve existing conditions and processes.
- Innovation- Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Integrity- Maintaining, promoting, and modelling social, ethical, and organizational norms; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principals.
Associate degree in architectural, mechanical or engineering technology is preferred and two (2) years applicable industrial experience or four (4) years industrial experience in a manufacturing operation
- 2-4- years relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication