- Reference: CJ45459
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Our client is seeking to hire an outstanding software development engineer to work on developing cutting-edge web-based software.
This position requires an excellent team player with great communication skills who demonstrate a passion for delivering software of uncompromising quality to customers. The candidate will frequently be required to work on a cross-functional level in partnership with other company sites across the globe.
Essential Skills Required:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / other Science, or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles
- Successful Track Record as Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Self-Motivated and Self-Organizing.
The following skills are not essential, but desirable:
- Background in Agile/Scrum
- Big data
Successful Candidate’s Roles and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Analysis and Design of new developments using industry best-practices and object-oriented design skills.
- Interact with other software development Teams both in Cork and at other company facilities, mainly in the US.
- Work with software quality assurance professionals to ensure the highest standards of software development.
- Participation in design and code reviews and other peer-based software development activities.
- Involvement and input into the team and company’s continuous improvement activities as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the manager.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!