C++ Engineer Software Engineer
You will be an excellent team player with good communication skills who clearly demonstrate a passion for delivering software of uncompromising quality to customers. As this role frequently requires working on a cross-functional level with other Snap-on facilities, you will be an advocate of collaboration.
This position requires the design and development of software for real-time embedded automotive diagnostic applications, with the role responsibilities including, but not limited to the below:
- Design and implementation of software for handheld automotive diagnostic products.
- Collaborate with global Product Development Teams in all Snap-on locations.
- Collaborate with Applications Engineers in the development of innovative software solutions for vehicle specific functions and issues.
- Product validation and testing.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Software Development (or an equivalent discipline).
- Experienced in C/C++.
- Embedded systems development for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- GUI development experience.
- Experience integrating with web services.
- Cross-platform development using a range of IDE’s .
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later.
- Knowledge of internet protocols HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development, unit testing/refactoring.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Experience working with source control systems.
- Interest in automotive/industrial technologies.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com