- Produce robust, high-quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team.
- Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Develop new features within the application.
- Fix bugs assigned to you by the development manager.
- Produces high-quality web applications for participants and administrators across multiple countries and languages.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ year’s development experience.
- Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4)
- ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
- Strong TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge
- Web API
- Scrum Methodology
- Entity Framework
- UML Experience
- Web Services
- JQuery / Ajax / Angular
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com