The Opportunity –
A great opportunity to become an integral part of the Supply Chain team in an established manufacturer in the Waterford area.
What your day to day would involve –
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are reviewed for accuracy and compliance and are sent out in a timely manner.
- Expedite Purchase Orders where required
- Raise Capital Purchase Orders
- Raise Special Payment Requests.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors
- Issue RFQ packages and analyse tender returns.
- Prepare and obtain approval for the set-up of all New Suppliers.
- Monitor all Imports and check paperwork on a monthly basis.
- Advise Customs Clearing Agent of any errors
- Provide classification clarifications when required to our Clearing Agent
- Run weekly SOX and PO Amendments Reports
- Run the ASL on Quarterly basis and provide the information to QA for upload to Documentum
- Manage the Mobile Phone A/C
- Manage the introduction of all new handsets and the setting up of new accounts with the Mobile network.
- Assist with P/Cards issues and sent out the P/Card statements on a monthly basis.
- Provide the detail of the weekly spend for all Purchasing Cards.
- Manage and monitor the Consignment Stock
- Ensure SOP’s and Work Instructions are updated in Documentum
- Ensure Compliance Wire is up to date.
- Prepare and support the Contract approval process
What you’ll need –
- Over 3-5 years’ experience working in Procurement in the Healthcare industry.
- MRP experience
- Knowledge of ERPLx is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, sound judgment and ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient in problem-solving and demonstrate financial acumen
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com