Buyer Opportunity – Waterford
Our Client, a multinational healthcare company located in Waterford are currently looking for a Buyer to join their growing team.
- Support requirements for New Product Introduction and master data set up.
- Support new supplier identification, selection and set up
- Raise Purchase Orders for raw materials, capital, indirect, services and ancillary items.
- Expedite Purchase Orders where required
- Support logistics arrangements with key vendors
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Educated to Degree level – Business / Procurement – or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM desirable
- Knowledge of ERPLx is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, sound judgment and ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient in problem solving and demonstrate financial acumen.
- Ability to act as a Team player, or independently, and with multiple activities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com