- Reference: GJ46728x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Production
Buyer Planner required with 2 years plus experience in a manufacturing environment. Galway.
Forecasting and Market Trending
- Sales forecasting to generate build plans and demand requirements.
- Manage Customer Orders to ensure on time delivery
- Determine appropriate stock holding of finished product in line with market demand.
Systems – ERP
- Generate monthly production schedule and measure performance against plan.
- Materials planning and purchasing of component material for the manufacturing facility.
- Generate and manage the upkeep of component product Bill of Materials to monitor consumption variances.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the manufacturing stock system and inventory accuracy reporting. Ensure expiry and cycle count systems are adhered to.
Logistics and Supplier Monitoring
- Forecast company requirements to suppliers to ensure against potential stock out situations.
- Track supplier raw material and delivery performance against plan.
- Monitor and ensure delivery of all inbound and outbound freight
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Production Management or a Business discipline or working towards qualification
- Knowledge of Warehouse/Production processes is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems – Opera preferred
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more